Sunday, July 29, 2012

I became a yoga teacher






I spent a month in an ashram learning, studying and experiencing all sort of aspects of yoga -and became a yoga teacher on the go! I am a certified yoga teacher now, from the Sivananda school of yoga, and it feels fantastic. I made it!! I am proud of myself and of my 30 fellow students, a bunch of wonderful, fascinating and lovable yogis.

I had dreamed of this, it had been my 'one day I will' -thought, on my bucket list to say so. And now, already, all of a sudden, dream come true!

I also turned 28 on 18th of June, it was the first official day of the course. I said nothing, but the others had spotted it online -don't ask me how, we did not have internet- and spread the word. So in the evening it all came totally out of the blue for me. I was very touched. A special birthday, followed by a very special month. What a way to start a new year.

Feeling blessed.

(Pictures taken at the village of Netala.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/8/12

    Hei miten hieno uutinen! Onnea opelle, onnea vielä synttäreidenkin johdosta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ope kiittää onnitteluista :-) olen ihan älyttömän iloinen tästä!

      Delete