Monday, May 21, 2012

6-0






It started all innocent, but ended up quite dirty. 6-0.

First it was just hum hum di dum.

Then the two first ones hit in. Then the strategic third, and I thought that it can't get any worse now. But it did, all of a sudden two more with rapid pace, and then the last one didn't really make any difference anymore at the end.

Oh, and I'm not talking about ice-hokey here even if the games apparently reached the finals already. This was something between myself and a tough opponent.

Bookstore 6 -Martta 0. (At least I get to keep my goals..)
Something new to try out, a classic, something I have wanted to have, guaranteed good stuff, something that was recommended and something chosen with intuition.

And then I always wonder why does my bag weight that much.

P.S. I also tend to collect rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment